Get your Game Face/ “Angry Eyes” on cause the browser wars are back in full swing. This time its Opera Vs. Chrome Vs. Mr. Potato Head. So it all started when Google released a little video demonstrating the speed of Chrome.
In the days following that little video Opera responded with this:
I think it’s pretty funny, but very telling. Google’s browser is hands down far superior to Opera in my opinion.
The funniest part of these videos to me is that here once again Google makes something Uber-Cool, and Opera can’t seem to catch up. I think this was Video Fail on Opera’s part because they really showed you the “Quality” you can expect with their browser. The main issue I have with both of these videos is the potato abuse. Mr. Potato Head Pwns you, FTW!
-Zach “The Uber Geek” Morton
Related articles by Zemanta
- Opera Makes Fun of Google Chrome Speed Test [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- Opera pokes fun at Chrome speed-test video (thaibrother.com)
- Opera pokes fun at Chrome speed-test video (news.cnet.com)
- Opera parodies Google’s Chrome speed tests mercilessly (video) (engadget.com)
- iPhone Opera Mini picks up 2.6M users (vator.tv)
- At last, Google Chrome for Mac and Linux good to go (dvice.com)
- Ambiance Opera Skin restores desktop harmony (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- Google Chrome grows up: Out of beta on Mac/Linux (zdnet.com)
- Opera reaches 100 million users (slyvisions.com)
- Google Chrome hits version 5, brings stability to Mac and Linux (engadget.com)
- Why Is Google’s Chrome Browser So Popular? (lockergnome.com)
- Just how popular is Chrome/ium on Linux? answer: Very (omgubuntu.co.uk)
- European Union Kicks IE’s Butt (thoughtpick.com)